- We are interested in a broad diversity of candidates and encourage nominations that demonstrate a variety of profiles, e.g. geography, industry, company size, functional area.
- Letters of support should be testimonials from multiple people at different levels of the organization – direct reports, colleagues, senior corporate leaders as well as other leaders in the industry - detailing the impact she’s had on them, the organization, and the healthcare industry.
- Nomination should address how the candidate meets these five criteria (500 word count limit):
- leadership attributes
- mentoring and sponsorship of other women
- inspirational persona
- effective speaking ability leveraging storytelling and thought leadership
- track record as a supporter of the HBA’s core purpose to further the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare
Please email: WOTY@HBAnet.org