Providing recognition to outstanding volunteer leaders in the industry is just one way that the HBA fulfills its vision to be the premier catalyst to further the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare. The HBA would not exist without the dedication of hundreds of volunteer members who help support and advance our mission. The Leadership Award winners represent the best of the best, and we congratulate them and thank them for their commitment and passion.
New to 2019 are the HBA achievement awards. This group of awards is to recognize an individual who has demonstrated consistent leadership that positively impacted their functional area, fostered collaboration and promoted overall excellence in furthering the HBA mission during 2019.
- Corporate Relations achievement award: Kelly Linehan, president, corporate relations COE, New England region
- Engagement achievement award: Michele Pericci, president, engagement COE, NY/NJ region
- Marketing and Communication achievement award: Shelley Snow, president, marketing and communications COE, Pacific region
- Programming achievement award: Ruth Martin, president, programming COE, Midwest region
- Chapter Leader achievement award: Kelli Rodriguez, president, Miami chapter
- Regional Leader achievement award: Pamela Bennett, chair, Southwest region
Our legacy awardees are as follows:
- Innovation award: Trisha Corrigan, director, corporate relations COE, Europe region
- Chapter Excellence award: West Chester chapter, Mid-Atlantic region
- Regional Excellence award: Pacific Region (second consecutive year)
- Chair award: Julie Ross, director at large, HBA global board
Congratulations to all of the winners on this well-deserved honor. Learn how you can join these leaders as a volunteer for the HBA.