Submissions for the 2021 awards open in March.
The Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association’s (HBA) prestigious ACE awards program recognizes exemplary leadership initiatives that advance and enhance the careers of women. Position your company alongside an elite group of progressive organizations. Join others who have committed to realizing the full potential of their female talent by fostering programs that deliver impactful and measurable results. Winners receive:
- Recognition as thought-leaders before a global community of 55,000+ industry influentials
- Prominent visibility in trade and mainstream media
- Distinction as an organization committed to fostering leadership opportunities for women
View the brochure for more information about the 2020 ACE award program.
Learn about the 2020 ACE award winners:
Surgical Care Affiliates
Walgreens Boots Alliance
- The call for submissions opens in early spring and remains open to mid-summer. The winners are announced each Fall. (2021 submission information will be available in early 2021)
- The award submission fee is $1,000 USD. Discounts may apply for HBA corporate partners. After winners are announced, any submitting company may opt for a consultative debrief with the judging panel for an additional fee.
- Winning companies are asked to send a delegate to the awards presentation to accept the award on behalf of the company, as well as produce a short video highlighting their winning initiative to be shared during the awards presentation, as well as on our social media channels and website after.